Editing Shopify Markets price lists with a spreadsheet
You can use the Ablestar Bulk Product Editor to set fixed prices for a Shopify Market from a spreadsheet. In order to do this you'll need to:
- Create the market in the Shopify Admin, if you haven't already
- Create a price list for the market
Formatting your spreadsheet
In order to edit fixed prices with a spreadsheet you will need make sure it's in the correct format. The first column of the spreadsheet needs to be an identifier for the variant or product (SKU, variant ID, product handle etc..). The remaining columns are the different values you want to edit.
In the case of price lists, a fixed price can have an optional 'Compare Price' set as well. A properly-formatted spreadsheet looks like this:
You can also edit other fields at the same time. For instance, if you were doing a full price update you could edit the product's price and compare price fields as well.
Editing fixed prices with a spreadsheet
Now that you have the spreadsheet ready you can upload it to the app to make the modifications:
- Open the app and click on Spreadsheet Edit in the left menu
- Upload your spreadsheet
- After the file has finished analyzing, use the drop-down select boxes to map each field in the file with the field you want to edit.
- Click on Run Edit at the top of the screen
The app will proceed and update your products based on the values in the spreadsheet.