Keeping Shopify Data in sync
The ‘Shopify Data’ page in the settings allows you to update your store's data sources more efficiently and easily, and ensure that your store's information is always accurate and up to date.
If you make any of these changes to your Shopify data, we recommend refreshing this data by clicking the refresh icon next to that data source:
- Locations: Update this data source if you added a new location, edited a location or changed location settings (for example assigned inventory to certain locations).
- Manual Collections: Update this data source if you manually added or removed new products to a collection.
- Metafield Definitions: Metafields can be found under the Custom Data tab in your store settings. Update this data source if you're adding or editing metafield definitions.
- Metafields: Update this data source if there is an issue with your store not receiving webhooks.
- Product Category: Update this data source if you edited this field outside of the app.
- Shopify Markets: Update this data source if you have different price lists for different regions using Shopify Markets.
By using the Reimport All Data button at the bottom of the page, you can refresh all the data sources listed above in one fell swoop.
It's important to note that while paid plans have periodic data refreshes, manually updating your data sources ensures that your store's information is always accurate and up to date.