Re-importing Products for a WooCommerce site
Once you've paid to import a WooCommerce site, it is free to re-import the products into your Shopify site. This can be useful for people trying out Shopify or who want to keep products synced between WooCommerce and Shopify.
Re-importing all products
Note: Re-importing a WooCommerce site will create new copies of products.
To re-run an import that you've already paid for, do the following:
- Open up the Ablestar WooCommerce Importer app
- Select Re-Import all products (this may create duplicates)
- Click on Import Products.
4. The app will now re-download and re-upload all your products for free.
After the re-import process, you should see your products listed under the Products section.
Re-importing only new products
- Open our app
- Choose Only import new products
- Click Import Products.
- The app will now re-download and re-upload only new products.
After the re-import process, you should see your new products listed under the Products section.