Exporting Shopify Markets price lists to spreadsheet
You can use the Ablestar Bulk Product Editor to export your fixed prices from Shopify Markets to a spreadsheet. Before getting started, make sure that the app has the correct data by going to Settings -> Shopify Markets and refreshing the Shopify markets price lists.
Exporting the price lists
To export the fixed prices from one or more Shopify Markets:
- Open up the app and click on Export Product Data in the left menu
- Choose one of the CSV or Excel formats
- In the section below you will see a column titled 'Shopify Markets'. Select the fields below that label that you want to export
- Choose any other fields you want to include in the export
- Click on the Generate Spreadsheet button to start the export
Once the export is complete you will see a Download button that you can click to retrieve your file. You can access this export at a later date by going to History -> Export History in the left menu.