Duplicating an Email Report
If you manage multiple stores or want to have reports sent at different frequencies, you can save a lot of time by duplicating an existing report. This feature works across different stores and just takes a second.
How to Duplicate a Report
- Go to the report you would like to duplicate
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click Copy. This will copy a description of the report to your clipboard.
- Click on New Report on the left of the page to create a new report. You can do this for the same shop or on a different shop's account.
- Scroll to the bottom of the new report and click on Paste.
- In the popup window, paste the data from your clipboard.
- Click on Import Report
Once you click on Import Report, the current report will be updated to match your copied report. You can then edit whichever fields you need, making sure to save any changes.
Notes about Duplicating a Report
There are a few things to keep in mind while duplicating reports:
- When you import the new report, it will overwrite all fields (scheduling, recipients, metrics, etc..) of the current report
- If your report contains data from multiple Shopify stores, you'll need to reconfigure that for each metric