Exporting Audit Logs
The audit logs for the Ablestar Bulk Product Editor app are exportable spreadsheets that show all the edits that have taken place in your store. This can be useful to keep track of which edits were run when you have a team of people working in the app.
In order to follow along, you should have:
- You have the Ablestar Bulk Product Editor app installed
- You're on a plan that includes the audit logs
Audit Log Format
The audit logs contain a list of each edit that was run on your store. Audit logs are available in the app for 60 days. For each edit, it lists:
- The fields in the edit
- The status of edit
- A URL to see the edit
- Information on the spreadsheet used (if applicable)
- Information on the Inventory Sync task (if applicable)
The file will look like this:
Please note that all times are listed in the timezone of the store.
Exporting the Audit Logs
To export audit logs:
- Go to the History section of the app.
- Click on Edit History
In the top-right corner, you'll see a button where you can export your edits:
3. Click on Export Audit Log
4. Enter the email address that you would like to send the logs to:
Depending on the number of edits you have, it might take a couple of minutes for the email to arrive in your inbox.
If you need additional customizations for the audit logs (for example, emailing them every week), send us a note and firstname.lastname@example.org, and we'll do our best to help you out.