Creating a new price list for a Shopify Market
When you add a new market to the Shopify Admin you will need to create a price list for that market before you can edit it in the app.
Creating a new price list in the app
To create a price list for a new market in the app:
- Go to Settings -> Shopify Markets
- Refresh the data to so you can see the new market
- If the market does not have a price list you will see a Create Price List link next to the market. Click on the link to create the a price list
Now you can use a spreadsheet to set fixed prices for that market.
Creating a new price list in the Shopify Admin
You can do either of the following to create a market in the Shopify Admin:
- Add at least one fixed price for the market
- Set a price adjustment for the market that isn't zero
After you've done this, refresh the Shopify Markets data in the app.